Over time, HVAC systems need to be replaced whether it's due to old age or your system completely braking. When its time for you to update your system, there are some points to consider before installing.
- Consider the size of the unit you need- The size of the unit you will need is dependent on the size of your home and the type of climate you live in.
- Do your research- Check ratings to see what systems provide the best service. Find the type of replacement you're looking for.
- Energy Saving- Consider what system will provide you with the most energy savings. If you have an old, out-dated HVAC system, you probably have spent a decent amount of money on your heating and cooling. By replacing your old system with a new system, you will save more money due to the updated technology in the HVAC world.
- Ductwork- If you are replacing a unit in an older home, chance are you may need to get your ductwork checked over or fully replaced. Gaps and holes can result in heat loss. Having proper ductwork will ensure your system is operating at maximum efficiency.
See what you can expect to save below by installing a higher seer unit in your house. These ratings are based on air conditioning usage and may vary from house to house based on personal usage, temperature settings and ductwork conditions.
Older units around today are probably 12 seer systems. Currently a 14 seer system is the lowest seer rating that can be installed.
Take a look at potential savings:
- 12 seer to a 14 seer system: savings 10%
- 12 seer to a 16 seer system: savings 17%
- 12 seer to a 18 seer system: savings 25%
Allow us to professionally replace your existing system (whether gas or electric) with one of the many brands that we carry. A system replacement normally takes one day to install minimizing downtime. Call Bryan's Heating and Air today!
Brands that we carry
- Comfort Maker.
- They have an older system that's needed repeated repairs and "throwing good money after bad" just doesn't make any sense.
- They want to save money on their heating or cooling costs by operating a newer, more efficient HVAC system.
Either way, you'll want to hire the pros at Bryan's Heating & Air because we perform the proper measurements and administer accurate testing before ordering a new system.