- Twice Yearly System Inspection
- Clean Evaporator Coil (if readily accessible) and Condenser Coils (in Summer)
- Check Microfarad Readings on all Capacitors
- Check all Electrical Components and Amp Draws on all Motors
- Gas Valves will be Checked for Required Gas Pressure (Winter Time)
- Inspect Heat Exchangers if accessible for Cracks (Winter)
- Clean Burners
- Check Refrigeration Levels
- Clean Drain Lines (Summer)
- Check Defrost Operation in Winter
- If service call is needed during the year, service call will be reduced to $60.00 Monday through Friday during regular business hours, and 10% off all parts.
Service contract is $150.00 for 1st system and $75.00 for each additional system.
- Plan B covers all of Plan A, along with the following:
- Will replace contactors, capacitors, relays, sequencers, limit switches, up to 2 lbs. of R-410 A refrigerant per visit, and leak search if necessary.
- System must be working at time of purchase.
- Not available for commercial systems.
Service contract is $200.00 for 1st system and $150.00 for each additional system.
We install HVAC systems every month for our customers, so we'll be able to explain the pros and cons of the newest models from manufacturers like Goodman, Rheem, Daikin Trane, and more. Each HVAC option has its advantages and Bryan's Heating & Air has the expertise and years of experience to provide an expert assessment based on the size of your home and your lifestyle.
It may have been a decade or more since you needed to replace your HVAC components. Getting a new heating or air conditioning system installed in your home or office is a major investment for sure, but in the long run you can actually save money by installing a new HVAC system.
All you have to do is contact one of our friendly representatives to learn more about our replacement options. When all is said and done, you're going to be thrilled with the results!